Fun Things to do in Rexburg Idaho
If you are looking for fun and random things to do in Rexburg you are in luck. Here is a list of fun things to do in Rexburg Idaho. This is mostly geared towards college students who are going to school at BYU-Idaho. However, if you are not a student there a still some fun ideas for visitors and people who live in or around Rexburg too. Not all of the things listed here are things to do just in Rexburg, but surrounding areas as well. If you have any good ideas of fun things to do in Rexburg, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also check out How to get a guy to like you, and how to get a girl to like you.
Things to do in Rexburg
- Go Clay pigeon shooting
- Play night games at the sand dunes
- Visit Back Country Secrets to find something fun to do
- Go feed the ducks at the Nature Park
- Here is a link to Rexburg Chamber of Commerce they have some good ideas.
- $2 Tuesdays at the Cheap Seats and free popcorn Wednesday
- Go to the ice caves ( four wheel drive required)
- Hike “R” Mountain
- Go Fishing
- Demolition Derby in nearby cities
- Haunted Houses
- Go play at the park
- Go to the farmers market in the summer and beginning of the fall
- Have a bonfire with treats and a dance party
- Go on a bike ride
- Rent a tandem bike from the ORC
- Go have a snowball fight (Oh wait that is illegal, do not do that!)
- Play sports outside or in the gym
- Go to a museum
- Visit the Teton Flood Museum
- Go visit the Old Teton Dam
- Go get ice cream at the Rexburg Sammys
- Go on a hike
- Take a piece of paper and write down the first 20 fun things to do in Rexburg. You will be surprised with what you come up with.
- Demolition derby (St. Anthony)
- Go to the Zoo in Idaho Falls
- Go to Lava Hot Springs (1.5 hours away)
- Go to Green Canyon
- Civil Defense Caves
- Go window shopping
- Go on a Date!!!
- Get a Jamba Juice, you can usually get coupons for them too.
- Go to concerts on campus
- Go to Plays on campus
- Have a board game night
- Snow boarding at Kelly Canyon (Wed and Saturday only $15 for night boarding.)
- Country dancing or Swing dancing Wednesday night on campus only $1
- Latin dancing Friday nights only $1
- Ice blocking (there are many places here in Rexburg you can do this)
- Go do a service project for someone who needs help
- Paint balling
- Indoor Rock climbing
- Go visit people at the Old Folks Home
- Float down the river with inner tubes
- Play Bigger or Better (Each couple starts with something small—Then they go door to door in your neighborhood asking people to trade you for something bigger or better than the item you currently have. At the end of a specified amount of time, get back together and vote on the winning couple.)
- Play some board games or card games.
Hoped this has helped you figure out things to do in Rexburg! Have a fun time doing some of these fun adventures.
If you have any more ideas on things to do in rexburg e-mail us at email@example.com and we will add it to the list of fun things to do in Rexburg Idaho. If you also are interested in writing a blog post for us please let us know and tell us the subject. We will approve it and let you be a guest blogger on our blog too.
One thought on “Things to do in Rexburg”
Go to Nielsen’s Frozen Custard across from Porter Park for a $5 date menu or try their delicious frozen custard products!!